4.16.2014

I'm Back!

Sources: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9)

I know that seems to the post title every April 16 or 17th, but working at an accounting firm during the day means that mid-April is especially daunting! Days are busy and I'm so thankful to have a job during the day and live my dream at the same time, but during tax season, it proves difficult to do both! Thank you for patience and understanding during the past few weeks! 

The other good news about my hiatus is that I've been doing a lot of thinking, brainstorming, dreaming and even some planning for Spring at Specs & Wings. As I jump back into the art that I love, I'm so excited to be sharing stories from some of my client/friends in the coming weeks! I will have more to share soon about upcoming plans, but until then, I wanted to thank you all for being the best ever!

Here are some of my favorite pins from around Pinterest lately. I'm especially excited about the awesome artwork, beautiful lettering, a lovely DIY and that vegan french toast... hello! If you'd like to follow my pins, click here.

I'm so excited to be back! If you're still reading, please comment to let me know you're here! :)

No comments: