1.13.2014

My Word for 2014 is....




I know we're almost to the middle of January, but I'm still working on my goals for 2014! (anyone else with me?!) Anyway, as I sat at Barnes and Noble, sipping my mocha and thinking through the past year.. then looking ahead and praying about this year... I got really excited! I always do, but this year feels different. I have goals, but right now they aren't nailed down or super specific. I'm taking my time and thinking through the why's and the how's....


(source)

I used Lara Casey's Goal Setting Series to help me think through what worked last year (or totally didn't!) and sort through some things that God has put on my heart for this year. One phrase from her blog that stood out for me about making goals ... "not a to-do list, a path." With this phrase in mind and heart, it solidified the word that kept coming to mind....


(source)

My word for 2014 is Intentional! I want to press into all that God has for me this year with intention! As I continue to work through personal goals and business goals this year, this is the word I will hold near and dear. I'm already seeing small changes when I just decide to do things and follow through. It's simple, but not easy...and I'm so thankful for this challenge this year!

Do you have a "word" for this year? I'd love to know what yours is! Please leave it in the comments!



No comments: