9.09.2013

Studio Design: Part 2


So, if you started this journey with us last week... you know I'm working on setting up a studio at home to share with my husband. :) We're pretty excited about this! Anyway, it's funny because I have been looking for a chair for my studio for quite sometime... something cool but comfortable...and something that fits our "industrial" look. I love all of these... guess which one I chose! :)

I'm to the leg of this journey when I'm REALLY needing your help! How should I decorate my side of the studio? I love things that are wooden or metal and I'm always wanting a touch of yellow or grey! Seen anything that you think would be fun to fit my space? Please send me the link or tweet it to me (@specsandwings #studiodesign)

Thanks for your help! Happy Monday!

No comments: