3.15.2012

Painting Truth

I have to tell you that creating these original paintings for Alison's fundraiser has been amazing! One of my favorite things is painting truth directly onto the canvas and learning to paint freely and creatively. I can't believe that I've almost finished 10 paintings in 3 weeks! That has to be the Lord. :) I'm so thrilled to be a part of this fundraiser! I hope you'll visit Alison's etsy and help her get to Rwanda to love on orphans!



Come to You, 8x10 Acrylic Collage

This painting is full of fun and beautiful truth! When I asked Alison about some ideas and Bible verses she loved, this one stood out! This is MY story, and yours if you're a believer! We were orphans and He came to us! I'm so excited to see how God will use Alison at the Noel orphanage in Rwanda!

purchase here:



Here I Am, 8x10 Acrylic Collage
I LOVE this one! :) It has a fun floral fabric and vintage doilies in the corners! I was so encouraged by Alison's obedience to go where ever God sent her! She said "Here I am Lord, send me!"






His Name, 8x10 Acrylic Collage

This painting has calming colors, a pretty floral fabric, and a vintage doily! The edges say "In His name the nations will put their hope." What a beautiful truth! 


purchase here:





Hope, 11x14 Acrylic Collage
I was inspired by the stories Alison told me about her last visit to the orphanage and how desperately the kids needed hope. Help her have the opportunity to build relationships and share Christs love and hope with the orphans at Noel! :)



purchase here:



Thank you for all of your help, support, and encouragement so far! 

happy thursday!

No comments: