3.07.2012

First Set of Paintings!

I am so excited to share the first set of paintings I created for Alison's fundraiser! I hope you enjoy and please  head over to www.aholcombphoto.etsy.com to get yours today!

"Rosie" 11x14 (SOLD!)
This painting reminds me of Alison's fun style and love of "avocado" color green! She also told me about one of the precious children she fell in love with at Noel Orphanage named "Rosie". Be sure to ask her about that sweet girl!



 "The Voice of the Lord" 8x8 (SOLD!)
This painting features a fun floral fabric that totally reminds me of Alison, along with a pretty antique doily! It also has one of her favorite Bible verses written around the edge!



"God's Workmanship" 8x10 (SOLD!)
This painting has another lovely floral fabric with a little touch of modern feel! It also has a vintage mustard doily and one of her favorite Bible verses around the edge.



"Hope" 8x10
This painting is a vibrant pink with a chevron patterned fabric Africa shape outlined in mustard colored paint! I  also featured two pages from a vintage hymnal- "I'll Go Where you Want me to Go" and "Who Will Go?". The edge also features one of Alison't favorite Bible verses.



"Go." 16x20
Every time I see a cute vintage camper I think of Alison! She loves these fun trailers and even has one she has made over-COOL! This painting style makes the camper look like it's on the move, just like Alison. It reminds me too....we've all been called to "Go!".



I'm having such a great time creating these and I hope you will support Alison by purchasing one! It would also make an amazing Mother's Day gift (be sure and tell her the story!)

happy wednesday!

No comments: