11.29.2011

Advent Conspiracy!

I heard about the Advent Conspiracy a few weeks ago and since then, God has been working on my heart about Christmas. I know He's changing me and I want to worship fully, spend less, give more and love all! It's been on my heart to share this with y'all because it means so much to me. I'd love for y'all to get involved too! Check out this video from "Advent Conspiracy":



How about you? Would you consider making this a season of CONSPIRACY together?! It's changing the way I think about this season and I'd love it if you would join me in making this Christmas different than ever before! What would that look like for you? Find out more at: http://www.adventconspiracy.org


Christmas CAN still change the world! Advent Conspiracy has teamed up with Living Water International to give us an opportunity to Give More! Did you know that 3,900 children die each day from the lack of clean water? Your gift of only $10 could give a child clean water for life! Find out more here!

I'm SO EXCITED about you guys joining the conspiracy that I'm offering a free gift to you!
Here's what you can do....
1. Make a donation to "Living Water International" in honor of your friends and family this Christmas. You can donate here or give a gift card so your loved one can experience the gift of giving here. 
2. I am going to create Christmas tags that say "The gift of clean water was given in your name this Christmas".  You'll be able to tie them to you gifts, hand made creations, baked goods or even put them in your Christmas cards! Email me (specsandwings@gmail.com) with your address and how many tags you'd like and I'll mail them to you for free! 
3. Tell your friends and family about the difference made in the lives of people around the world!
I can't wait to get started! Thanks for listening and joining in! If you'd like to read this book, you can get it here. I'm still reading it and learning so much!

I'll be sharing more soon about giving creatively! Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thank you for posting that video! It is a much needed reminder that money truly does not make us happy. And what a sad testament it is that we could so easily provide clean water to the whole world by making just a small sacrifice!