3.09.2008

my first post

Hello everyone! I'm excited to welcome you to my blog- Specs & Wings! I want to share my heart and art with you here.

I've been working on a fabric book this week that I can't wait to show you. For now, I'm sharing a show I was a part of on Friday called Jazz, Dance, Art, Words.



We were "the women in black silently sewing" and our performance art was in honor of women artists and their art. Then improv dancers (who were AMAZING) danced on a quilt on which we painted the names of women throughout history who have been influential. It was sweet! The musicians and dancers were so cool so we performed an improv crochet dance for them! It was more fun than I could have ever imagined!

Who knew performance art could be so fun....

watch for the beauty of the Lord around you today!

No comments: